Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

It's the first day of Summer and its also my BIRTHDAY today. I went to work today and a couple of my employees remembered my birthday thanks to Facebook. It was a pretty decent day. I woke up this morning thanking God for allowing me to see another day and thanking him for all the blessings he has poured  on me these past years. I love God, I love Life, I love my Children, and my loving Boyfriend. I even thought about making Soap today on my Birthday, can you believe that. I did pamper myself with my handmade body scrub and moisturized my skin with my handmade goats milk lotion. Oh, what a treat. I'm smelling very pretty and feeling very good. I will also enjoy me a nice glass of wine and cozy up with my man and watch a movie until we drift off to sleep only to wake up to our 10-12 hour shifts. Today is my day I'm so glad I'm here to see another day. Thank you Jesus!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday!

    Thanks for visiting my blog, and anyone whose favorite movie is Claudine is a friend of mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the Birthday wish!!!Oh my goodness, I absolutely love that movie Claudine.Have a good evening my new friend:)

    ReplyDelete